the new mets bp jersey

nym1231

There has been, oh I would venture to say . . . too many threads regarding this same topic. Not that it is your fault, but there is probably no need for another.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I know we've been through it already, but do ya really think last year's even stack up to these? As much as I'd like to say goodbye to black, this use of it is my favorite since black was introduced.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

i like it. it's unique and it gives them a interesting identity. maybe it will help the mets get out of the cellar of the national league this year.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

i like it. it's unique and it gives them a interesting identity. maybe it will help the mets get out of the cellar of the national league this year.

I think the addition of Pedro and Beltran have a little more to do with it than the uniforms

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived