Oddball Proposal

Roger Clemente

Here is an idea I bounced around. I don't think I'm the first to think of it, but I have a feeling someone out there might actually try it now.

Imagine if you will...it's time to pop the question, so you do it style...

First, you buy a jersey of her favorite team in her favorite number. Then you buy two nameplates, one with her first initial and last name, and one with her first initial and your last name.

Present here the jersey with her last name on it.

69-LThompson.gif

Underneath it, put the nameplate with your last name on it.

69-LYoung.gif

When the time comes, pull out the ring, rip off the nameplate, and pop the question.

What do you think of my idea?

(I made up the names myself.)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Quite an oddball proposal.

But a solid one nonetheless.

If you want to really drive the point home, do all this at center ice of your hockey team's arena before a home game. I'm pretty sure the management will let you. ;)

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

There are probably more women that wouldn't work with than would--but you never know--as long as you don't embarrass her though I think most women will love however a guy they love proposes to her.

So if anybody did this--do it one to one--not in front of a group...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I was at a blue jackets game once on new years eve and there were three different proposals during different parts of the game, it was ridiculous, I think in order to do this then you would have to go with a hockey theme for the night you do it, it wouldn't work if you were both just sitting at home and you brought in two jerseys and asked her.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I saw something on the news like this once. A couple of hockey fans go married, but they were married at an arena, with jerseys on. When the ceremony concluded, the groom ripped off the bride's nameplate and the new one was underneath

Archived