Chelsea v. Barca

amare32

Amazing, amazing match, especially the first half-hour or so. All sorts of chances all the way through, though, as they went back and forth for the full 90. Ronaldhino's goal in the 38th minute was just brilliant. Definitely catch a replay if you can.

AC Milan 1-0 over Man U.

semperfi.gif

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the

press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of

speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us

the freedom to demonstrate. And it is the soldier who salutes the

flag, serves beneath the flag, whose coffin is draped by the flag, and

who allows the protester to burn the flag."

Marine Chaplain Dennis Edward O' Brien

OMG Break-Wood would love this: Lyon 7-2 Werder Bremen.... 10-2 on aggregate :blink:

yeah I had band today after school so I only got home now, and went on UEFA.com and saw that. Thats amazing considering we lost twice in a row domesticaly against a 2nd division team then against the 16th placed 1st division team.

1zqy8ok.gif

For those north of the border, there's a replay of Chelsea/Barcelona on TSN right now (as of 5:13 p.m. MST). Man Utd. and AC Milan are on at 7 p.m MST (9 p.m. EST) and Werder Bremen vs. Lyon at 10 p.m. MST (midnight EST).

Amazing, amazing match, especially the first half-hour or so. All sorts of chances all the way through, though, as they went back and forth for the full 90. Ronaldhino's goal in the 38th minute was just brilliant. Definitely catch a replay if you can.

I just saw the goal. Whoa! That was nice. :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

Watched the Werder Bremen-Lyon game tonight. It may have been a 7-2 final, but it could have been a lot more for Olympique Lyonnais. Reinke did a pretty good job in the Bremen net, but he just didn't have any help from his defenders whatsoever.

I was hoping Chelsea would lose... I've only been heavily following soccer for a couple months and I'm already sick of their coach. What a douche.

It's too bad Arsenal probably won't be able to pull it out against Bayern... I'll be rooting for them, though. Too bad my Arsenal shirt got hung up in Cincinnati upon arrival in the US... I could've worn it for the game.

Archived