College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The IU set has WAY too much black. And I don't just mean the black alt sweater. I picture the Hoosiers going more along the lines of a Red Wings knockoff than something this contemporary. Traditional look for a traditional school.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I will be working on several new college concepts when I have time. Including Ohio state, Oklahoma State, Purdue, Wake Forest, Coastal Carolina, West Point and a few others. Ill post them when I get em done.

thats very nice of you - thanks! :D:D

worldchampsll1.png

even Robert Morris NCAA Div-1 team lost to Penn State Div-1 ACHA.

Alright, I have to correct you here. I know this isn't the proper forum, but you do realize that the RMU/PSU game was an exhibition game right? You realize RMU outshot PSU 43-24 right? You realize that the back-up goalie for RMU gave up the GWG in the 3rd, right (a planned move to get the back-up playing time, not that the starter was pulled for playing poorly)? You realize that for PSU, playing a NCAA D-I team is like playing in the Super Bowl, and that for RMU, playing a club team in an exhibition game is little more than glorified practice, right? (Heck, the better team dosn't always win. Ask St. Lawrence in this game vs. the newest D-I NCAA team, RIT - a former NCAA D-III team) No, the loss to PSU wasn't a great performance, and RMU is one of the worst D-I teams (currently 52nd of 59 in D-I RPI) in the nation, but to say that NCHA D-I is on the same level as NCAA (even D-III) is madness. In a game earlier this year, Oswego (a D-III team) defeated Carleton Colleges Club team 11-4. I know a lot of you here follow club hockey, but it simply isn't the same animal as NCAA hockey. Sorry.

Moose

Texas:

TXhockey.gif

SMU:

SMUHockey.gif

Tulane:

wavehockey.gif

Wow...someone found Gumby....heh...nice...although a little bit....blocky....but I can see where you are going. Tulane did have a club hockey team that played in Lafayette not too long ago...but i would KILL to see a wicked Tulane Concept, and if I decide to make one, may I post in here as well?

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Archived