College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One note on those BYU jerseys using the old USA jerseys, the name plate would go up in that coloured area, rather than down on the arch itself. At least, that's how they did it for the USA jerseys, and how I did a set for a team I play on that uses that template:

aurora-back-sm.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Next we have Boise St. I love the colors and the logo and their football field. So I tried to keep the home and away jerseys close to the football unis, and I did the alt. a little different, and as a bonus, you get to see what the Boise St. Rink would look like....C&C always welcome and appreciated.

BoiseST.gif

BoiseSTAway.gif

boiseSt.gif

boisestaterink.gif

The hilarious/terrifying part is yesterday I heard talk of someone actually planning on testing out a blue rink, with orange lines and everything. Hold me.

here's my entry into the sweepstakes,the University of Illinois,this may be a bit controversial because i brought the chief out of retirement for this for my home,the road jersey,i used the current primary logo for that one,and for my alternate jersey i took the letters from the current primary logo and pasted them diagonally,and one more thing,for these jerseys i put the nike sign on the back because,well they're are a nike school ;)

illinois_home.gif

illinois_away.gif

illinois_alt.gif

Here we go, in honor of their first ever MEAC championship and their first ever birth into NCAA Tournament, Delaware State. I think these colors go well together, plus they blend really well into the black alt. Please let me know what you think of all my jerseys so far.

DelStHome.gif

DelStAway.gif

DelStAlt.gif

By the way, nice set of Illinios jerseys Oz, they look pretty sharp, and thanks brent for posting you CMU jerseys.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Here is my favorite set so far, Brown, there's just something about the Ivy league schools and their colors. The colors just mix so well together. Everyone, let me know what you think. I always can use some C&C.

BrownHome.gif

BrownAway.gif

BrownAlt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Here you go Brent. Eastern Michigan, I don't think the logo on the alt. turned out quite like I wanted it to, but oh well. Everyone else, feel free to post your college jersey ideas on here, I would really like to see what is in everyones head. Let me know what you think about these.

EastMichiganHome.gif

EastMichiganAway.gif

EastMichiganAlt.gif

I like these concepts, they're pretty sharp. The font you used for the letters and numbers work with these jerseys.

As for the black ones, I would make a slight change. Instead of green numbers and letters, make them white. That would make them easier to read, IMO. :)

Other than that, these jerseys look great. :)

How about some C&C for my concepts? B)

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

I like your CMU jerseys Brent, but maybe you could use more than just there C logo on the front of the jersey. You could move it up as a shoulder patch. I dunno about that yellow jersey though I think that Chippewas is too long for diagonal lettering. But other than that, not too shabby.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

I like your CMU jerseys Brent, but maybe you could use more than just there C logo on the front of the jersey. You could move it up as a shoulder patch. I dunno about that yellow jersey though I think that Chippewas is too long for diagonal lettering. But other than that, not too shabby.

Thanks.

I wrote "CENTRAL" diagonally across an earlier concept I made and it looked all right. Problem was that I put "CENTRAL" in a white and yellow stripe across the front. It looked like something a marching band would wear. :puke:

The Flying/Leaning/Whatever You Wanna Call It C is the only real option for a logo. I guess I could use the old Flying Spear, but that's been gone for quite awhile. :cry:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Archived