College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys know alot of these teams actually do hockey teams but they aren't school sponsored. they're Club hockey teams in the ACHA and alot of ACHA Div-1 teams are as stronger as NCAA Div-III and even Robert Morris NCAA Div-1 team lost to Penn State Div-1 ACHA.

spacer.png

Did you guys know alot of these teams actually do hockey teams but they aren't school sponsored. they're Club hockey teams in the ACHA and alot of ACHA Div-1 teams are as stronger as NCAA Div-III and even Robert Morris NCAA Div-1 team lost to Penn State Div-1 ACHA.

i don't like a lot of the club level teams jerseys, thats part of the reason i did these. I go and watch the University of Delaware play all the time, their div. I club, its pretty good hockey.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Alright Here is the complete Notre Dame Set, I tried to keep it kinda classic and simple, the colors just go so well with each other, and I also managed to leave out any trace of black which a lot of the other schools got

NotreDame-Home.gif

NotreDame-Away.gif

NotreDame-Alt.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

I just made a Johns Hopkins set...Its my first, C&C please!  I hope ya'll like!

BlueJaysHomecopy.jpg

BlueJaysAwaycopy.jpg

BlueJaysAltcopy.jpg

I like the JHU set OK and all, but the airbrushed effects on the name (player name and "HOPKINS" on the light blue sweater) have gotta go. How would you embroider that anyway without gradients (which are synonymous with :puke: on uniforms, by and large)? The numbers may be a little too refined for hockey, but they work fine here.

I'd also consider spacing out the numerals a little, so they're not sharing a common outline.

All in all, all 3 looks are nice, but you may want to narrow this down and make 1 look your principal look and incorporate some other ideas into an alternate. You have 3 very different sweaters, and part of the idea of a uniform is forming a recognizable identity. Good stuff.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Yep. I try to make it out to Central Florida games sometimes. I'm hoping to go to the UCF/USF game later this year.

I also went to an Ohio/Penn State game awhile back. Two of the best club teams and some good hockey.

I just made a Johns Hopkins set...Its my first, C&C please! I hope ya'll like!

BlueJaysHomecopy.jpg

BlueJaysAwaycopy.jpg

BlueJaysAltcopy.jpg

I like the JHU set OK and all, but the airbrushed effects on the name (player name and "HOPKINS" on the light blue sweater) have gotta go.

haha I didnt mean to do that. The only reason I did is that I cant figure out how to do triple outline numbers and letters.

Here you go Boyer.....I know you said to not use red but, it actually looks decent as an accent color, and plus I hate doin jerseys with schools that only use two colors cause it's hard, but this is just an idea, let me know what you think.

UConnHome.gif

UConnAway.gif

Heres my versions without red

UConnAway2.gif

UConnHome2.gif

I like the ones with the red in it a lot but I had a version in mind where UConn would use the same striping and numbers on their jerseys as the Whalers used. The logo would be the same captial C that they use on their football helmets and the Huskie head logo would be worn on the shoulders. On their jerseys though I would maybe change the green stripes on the sleeves and hem to blue and the blue stripes could remain blue or changed to red. If you wanted to you could also have the same style numbers as UConn has on their football jerseys.

Like the Towson set a lot. Using the Flyers' template looks good.

2 things though:

1. Your "3"s are backward on the sleeves on all 3 concepts.

2. The "TU" crest is way too large - it runs nearly collar to the lower hem.

Beyond that, they're pretty sharp.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived