College Hockey Concepts

Dan12020

Next, St. Cloud St.

StCloudStAway.gif

StCloudStHome.gif

StCloudStAlt.gif

Nice, my alma mater...as of like today.

I think the white ones they have are good, because they take from the montreal canadians, which are the best in the business.

the blacks you made look exactly like the ones they have. which is cool...

red is simple, but not too shabby, nice to see 'blizzard' the husky logo (yes, the dog has a name) on a uni, since they paid so much for it, and still use the C logo on everything.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice looking jerseys from everyone in this thread. Bravo.

Dan, any way you could throw together something for UConn? We've got a lot of tradition with our hockey jerseys (you can kind of see here, they're rather plain), but something a little different might look neat.

...Just don't use red, though. UConn's been trying to phase it out as a whole, but previous hockey uniforms were all red, and they were atrocious!

Here you go Boyer.....I know you said to not use red but, it actually looks decent as an accent color, and plus I hate doin jerseys with schools that only use two colors cause it's hard, but this is just an idea, let me know what you think.

UConnHome.gif

UConnAway.gif

Heres my versions without red

UConnAway2.gif

UConnHome2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Great work!

How about Texas? You can check texasicehockey.com for inspiration/logos. I saw them play Georgia last year and their sweaters looked pretty sweet. Georgia wore red and black (duh) with a huge oval 'G' on the front.

newsig.jpg

Not sold on the diagonal text for the home/away Maryland jerseys...

...the rest, however, is hotness. The striping could be a little better executed on the red jerseys. The whites are simply great. That black/yellow striping makes it all good.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The orange sweater for UTEP would make a nice alternate for the Isles or possibly the Oilers. The UTEP navy is just too dark. Good work on everything, though. :rolleyes:

Whoever did the U of Texas sweater, the lettering is waaaaay too big! Tone it down and you've got it.

VandyHockey.jpg

MSUHockey.jpg

FloridaHockey.jpg

fa4b7ec3.jpg

42a9cfb0.jpg

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived