NY Jets concept- two greens no black

puckcool22

Hmm.. interesting concept. I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it's definitely something new and unique, and I like that. I think maybe the lighter green is a little too 'minty' for my taste maybe. But overall, it's cool. The only thing I really don't like is the helmet.. for a team with a great name like "Jets" that you can do so many things with, it's kind of plain and boring to have just an NY on the helmet.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

nice try man but i don't like it. what's wrong with what they have now.

there is nothing wrong with what they have now, in fact they have a great uniform set. All i really want them to have is a metallic green helmet.

But i love trying to come up with that special concept... :D

signature.gif

I'm sorry but I really don't like this. I can't think of anything wrong with their current uni. And their white helmet is my favorite in the league.

The 2 greens don't work together. Two blues work together well. The only two green combo that I've seen work well is the Seahwks becuse one is a midnight greenish color and one is a lime color.

buffalo_sig.png

I'm sorry but I really don't like this. I can't think of anything wrong with their current uni. And their white helmet is my favorite in the league.

The 2 greens don't work together. Two blues work together well. The only two green combo that I've seen work well is the Seahwks becuse one is a midnight greenish color and one is a lime color.

Again, not to be picky (this is twice today I've had to say that!)...but the Seahawks are two BLUES and a Bright Green.

That primary color is called "Pacific Blue":

SeattleSeahawks_FC_2005.jpg

multiple greens can work (see 80s Bucks). just not these greens. I suggest making the lighter green somewhat grayish...not completely gray, but sort of a gray-green or silvery green color.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived