NHL Anti Black Project

youcan'tseeme

Well, let's run down the (very short) list of would-be-current black NHLers.

Jarome Iginla

Kevin Weekes

Fred Brathwaite

Mike Grier

Anson Carter

Peter Worrell

Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre

Feel free to add anyone I missed.

Donald Brashear.

Edit - Le Québécois beat me to it.

Anthony Stewart... and if there is a draft, whatshisname Bell from Team Canada in the WJC.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

you all forgot to mention

trevor daley (dallas stars)

shawn belle (dallas stars)

georges laraque (edmonton oilers)

nathan robinson (detroit red wings)

sean brown (i think he's bruin now?)

sandy mccarthy (still with the rangers?)

jamal mayers (blues)

bryce salvador (blues)

that's just off the top of my head...

there really are more minority hockey players than most people realize. the stars have 4 or 5 black prospects, themselves...

also, manny malhotra's mother is a french canadian, and his father is from india... manny fernandez is i believe 1/2 french canadian, and 1/2 spanish. scott gomez is hispanic.

but this is completely off topic...

i'd like to see how you make the dallas stars, without black... black always made sense to me in the stars uniforms. i liked back when they wore mostly black and white, with only a little bit of green or gold, because in my opinion, STARS are in the night sky, which is obviously black.

Jarome Iginla

Kevin Weekes

Fred Brathwaite

Mike Grier

Anson Carter

Peter Worrell

Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre

Donald Brashear.

Anthony Stewart... and if there is a draft, whatshisname Bell from Team Canada in the WJC.

you mean shawn belle... he was already drafted by the blues, and traded to dallas for jason bacashihua.

made me happy. from the video i've seen, shawn belle may be the fastest skater i've ever seen. lol. and he's got good size.

i'd like to see how you make the dallas stars, without black... black always made sense to me in the stars uniforms. i liked back when they wore mostly black and white, with only a little bit of green or gold, because in my opinion, STARS are in the night sky, which is obviously black.

I don't want to say "duh" but what about MIDNIGHT blue? :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I don't want to say "duh" but what about MIDNIGHT blue? :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

i've toyed with that in some of my concepts before.

i always thought that if the stars were to add an extra color for an alternate, a deep navy blue would be the best choice, instead of red.

blue and green are colors that are very closely tied with the city of dallas (hence why the mavs wore them, and why reunion arena was completely blue and green), plus i've always liked blue, green, and gold together.

Jarome Iginla

Kevin Weekes

Fred Brathwaite

Mike Grier

Anson Carter

Peter Worrell

Jean-Luc Grand-Pierre

Donald Brashear.

you mean shawn belle... he was already drafted by the blues, and traded to dallas for jason bacashihua.

made me happy. from the video i've seen, shawn belle may be the fastest skater i've ever seen. lol. and he's got good size.

Great player on a bad team this year. Career highs in goals and assists (so of course, a career high in points) but was also a minus for only the second time. His Americans, picked by almost everyone to finish first in the division, struggled to even make the second season. They will be out in 5 by my Birds. :D

Might be better if the orange was replaced with more of a gold color. I agree that it is islander-esque.

North Carolina's official colors are red and blue, so maybe there's an option too.

Then hows this? I know the texture isn't that good i don't have photoshop or anything thought.

Carolina.gif

untitled-6.jpg

Archived