Hello, i'm new to the board

BuffaloGal

I've been lurking here for a little while and decided to register because it seems like a well-managed and lively board inhabited by some very creative people.

Just a little bit about myself: I've been interested in cartooning and illustration for many years and more recently got interested in logo design. I create most of the wallpaper for the Buffalo Bills, too. (Lately they've had some other guy named Brian Wheeler doing some, too.)

http://buffalobills.com/fans/index.cfm?cont_id=62922

Anyway, I hope to be a regular contributer here.

Thanks. I use Photoshop and Illustrator almost exclusively. Isolating the players from backgrounds is the most time-consuming aspect. As far as how I got the "job" (It's pro bono work that I do out of love for the Buffalo Bills), I used to do wallpaper for twobillsdrive.com and the webmaster there put me in touch with someone in marketing at the "mother ship", One Bills Drive! It's kind of nice to have a little claim to fame, although I really have no idea how many people download the files...

Any advice and constructive criticism is always appreciated. I look forward to returning to this board often to contribute in whatever way I can.

Welcome BuffaloGal,

Nice to have a womans perspective.  I have run across the Bill wallpapers several times, just looking at NFL stuff.  Not sure which is yours but the work is well done. A lot better that half the league stuff I've seen.

This is a good group of designers, which I refer to as the Graphic Warriors.  Welcome and we hope you enjoy the work.

By the way, I'm new too - 2 weeks ago.

:D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

BuffaloGal

I just checked out your work - nice!  I really like the one's of Jim Kelly and the poker Aces.  I like the monthly calenders with a different player every month.  You do good work!  :)

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Welcome aboard!  I agree with the others, glad to see a female presence here!  Going through the Bills WP page, I'd say very nice work!  Keep in touch and looking forward to see some more of your work.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived