Packers Yellow Alt Concept

Bearcats

I wanted only one sleeve to have color sort of like the new nike tennis shirts. The patch on the left shoulder is the patch of Lambeau Field. I hope this jersey doesn't look too much like oregon. I wasn't sure what color pants to go with (white or green).

C&C appreciated.

packers.png

P.S. Thanks for the template sportsfan331.

buffalo_sig.png

i'm iffy on this for a couple reasons. first, while white numbers could work, green ones look better on gold, IMO. second, the one stripe, for lack of better wording, looks dumb.

kudos for at least one thing, though-the white pants. a vastly underrated combo.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i'm iffy on this for a couple reasons.  first, while white numbers could work, green ones look better on gold, IMO.  second, the one stripe, for lack of better wording, looks dumb.

kudos for at least one thing, though-the white pants.  a vastly underrated combo.

Yeah I thought it might.

Do you like this version any better?

packers2.png

buffalo_sig.png

template my ass from sportsfan...that was the template and the jersey designt hat I had for my hawaii tech spartans uniforms...Everyone has sen them sportsfan this is the 2nd time youve used my jersey design and said YOU'Ve done it! sorry bulls but this is between him and me this is bullcrap.

Edit: My old hawaii tech spartans uniformd design: SpartansHomenew.gif

spacer.png

i like the template, but the yellow needs to go. the packers need to ditch plain yellow and go with a metallic gold and maybe a darker shade of green.

if you went metallica gold, as the primary for the jersey it would make a nice alternate, but i rather see green as the primary and gold as the secondary color.

if the pack changed to darker green, metallic gold and changed to this template, i wouldn't mind it. i'd like to see a riot in green bay on the scale of the la riots.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

i like the template, but the yellow needs to go.  the packers need to ditch plain yellow and go with a metallic gold and maybe a darker shade of green. 

if you went metallica gold, as the primary for the jersey it would make a nice alternate, but i rather see green as the primary and gold as the secondary color. 

if the pack changed to darker green, metallic gold and changed to this template, i wouldn't mind it.  i'd like to see a riot in green bay on the scale of the la riots.

Like this?

packers3.png

buffalo_sig.png

the template was reipped off of me by sportsfan for the second time. the same numbers, design and everything. all he did was take out all the color in my work.

Sorry, didn't know that. I'll credit you next time. Thanks for the great template.

buffalo_sig.png

Ive already said that its the design on that template , know that I didn't design that template. Ive never said that was my full original work but the same exact deisng was put on that template and by sportsfan.

spacer.png

Archived