cards unis coming

vini

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd thought they got it right in 95 and then screwed up in 2000...heh, to each his own.

You actually LIKED the big ugly Elvis draped over each shoulder?!? I was embarrassed every time they ran onto the field in those things. Plus, the blue was just all wrong, and those imbedded stripes...Yikes! I couldn't wait for a change. I'm not in love with the latest but it's a major improvement.

One thing I noticed about the number font...besides it being slightly more rounded than most "block" numbers, there's a little twist to the font itself - two sides of the interior of the numbers are squared-off, and the opposite two are angled. I'm sure there's a technical term for this style, but I'm not sure what it is. Here's an example:

ArizonaCardinals_NumberFont.gif

One thing I noticed about the number font...besides it being slightly more rounded than most "block" numbers, there's a little twist to the font itself - two sides of the interior of the numbers are squared-off, and the opposite two are angled. I'm sure there's a technical term for this style, but I'm not sure what it is. Here's an example:

ArizonaCardinals_NumberFont.gif

i like that, a lot.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

hey pantone maybe that is why that dude over on the cards board thought the font matched the wordmark with that subtle little hook to the end of the corner on the numbers. do you have anymore examples of other numbers that have that similar feature?

hey pantone the more i look at that number font i kinda like it how's about you?. by the way i have'nt realy heard your opinion on the new uni's. you being a fan for so long and waiting for a uniform change for so long i'm really interested to hear your take.

Archived