Padres Concept

DarthMan

I really liked the Padres light b lue in their new logo. I think it works well with the sand color. So I messed around and created THIS!!! Check it out!

padslogos7ev.png

padresnewduds6nr.png

c&c appreciated.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

this is a pretty nice step.

a few suggestions:

the road pants probably should be gray (or sand, if you must) instead of white.

perhaps the SD would look better than the P for the road caps to go with the SAN DIEGO script across the road jerseys.

that navy blue BP jersey with the light blue cap would look SUPASWEET.

good work.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

It's not bad but I'm not awestruck either. It looks good. I think the real challenge would be designing a more aesthetically pleasing San Diego script that matches the Padres script more.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

i like it becuase there is no grey jersey and the sand gold really makes an awsome road jersey.

white home + colored road = :notworthy:

white home + grey road = :puke:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

It's not bad but I'm not awestruck either. It looks good. I think the real challenge would be designing a more aesthetically pleasing San Diego script that matches the Padres script more.

I would think the San Diego on the Primary logo would look better than the one they use now.

As always, your work is top-notch and this time, you've made a great deal of improvement upon a uniform design that, IMHO, is one of the most uninspired in recent history.

The light blue certainly brings some color to the overall concept as well as help root the concept more firmly in its intended "beach" idea. :D

I'd be really interested to see what you'd do if you more of less started from scratch with these colors for the Padres.

Again, great work.

"Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes."

As always, your work is top-notch and this time, you've made a great deal of improvement upon a uniform design that, IMHO, is one of the most uninspired in recent history.

Have you ever actually seen my work? :P

Thanks for the great C&C guys- keep it comin!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived