Best places to get MLB jerseys customized

sacker12

I'm planning on buying a replica Braves home or alternate jersey and am planning on getting it customized. Where is the best place that I can get it customized for the best price. I'm planning on getting a Johnny Estrada jersey made from it. I've already found somewhere that can do it for $30, but please let me know if there is somewhere else for less but does a quality job. Thanks.

I once won an Authentic Braves jersey on ebay, and the seller sent it to http://www.citysportslettering.com/ outside of Chicago to get customized for me. They were a little cheaper at the time, but you can even send in one of your own jerseys.

I had mine done with "Glavine" and 47, and the name looked correct...it was arched (not just rounded) and sewn onto a nameplate which was then sewn onto the jersey.

This company also does NHL jerseys. I haven't heard a bad review from them yet.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

also, shop.mlb.com is having a huge sale on every teams russell jerseys from last year. i picked up a reds authentic alternate for 80 bucks, and im gonna get the home soon as well.

City Sports is good, and we always give a shout on this board to Terry at Exclusive Pro Sports... always excellent work.. I hear Jersey Express is good too... be careful, though... MLB jerseys are impossible for some companes to letter correctly.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

I just found out that the $30 place doesn't do single jerseys, and they only customize jerseys that come from the store. Even though they also have good prices on replicas, they can't sell singles. So, back to the drawing board. Keep telling me where else I can find one.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered the jersey from Exclusive Pro yesterday, and it should be here within 2-4 weeks. I had to pay extra because I had to order a 3X (I didn't realize until I was at the mall last week that Majestic makes all their jerseys a size small). What really stunk was that they didn't have the price for the bigger sizes on their site, so I assumed that it was $65 for all jerseys. Instead, it was $78 for a 3X. But, I don't think it would have been that bad of a deal if you count shipping costs from the other place I could have ordered the jersey from, to my house, to Exclusive Pro, back to my house. Not to mention, it's simpler to me to order the jersey from the guys who will be customizing it. It's going to have "ESTRADA" and "23" on the back. Now, all I need to do is find the best place to buy the Braves alt hat. Thanks guys for all your help.

I ordered the jersey from Exclusive Pro yesterday, and it should be here within 2-4 weeks. I had to pay extra because I had to order a 3X (I didn't realize until I was at the mall last week that Majestic makes all their jerseys a size small). What really stunk was that they didn't have the price for the bigger sizes on their site, so I assumed that it was $65 for all jerseys. Instead, it was $78 for a 3X. But, I don't think it would have been that bad of a deal if you count shipping costs from the other place I could have ordered the jersey from, to my house, to Exclusive Pro, back to my house. Not to mention, it's simpler to me to order the jersey from the guys who will be customizing it. It's going to have "ESTRADA" and "23" on the back. Now, all I need to do is find the best place to buy the Braves alt hat. Thanks guys for all your help.

I'll trade you my Phillies Kevin Millwood jersey for your Estrada jersey, $50, and 1 slice of irony.

I await your decision...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived