Charlotte Fantasy

-TD-

cha.png

That is what I used for season 1, and I was wondering, if I should keep the came concept for S2, or another name? If you think another name, can you please come up with ideas.

Cheers.

signature.png

Stick with it, dude ... that logo is bananas. That's an odd look for the uniform template, but overall it's a wicked look.

Stick with it, dude ... that logo is bananas. That's an odd look for the uniform template, but overall it's a wicked look.

It is for NBA Live 2003. :P

signature.png

... that logo is bananas...

B, A N A N A S?

I ain't no holla-back girl...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

isnt that one of the rejected Charlotte expansion logos before they chose bobcats?

It's the same name but not the same logo, I believe,

Flight2.gif

|Β BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANSΒ |

Β 

actually you are both right... The bobcats had a pdf with all of their concepts including flight, dragons, and bobcats... and those are both flight logos... i have the pdf and its completely editible... though some are just jpgs... most of the flight stuff is vectored... they had some nice flight stuff i almost like the designs better than the current bobcat too bad the name flight sucked...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

actually you are both right... The bobcats had a pdf with all of their concepts including flight, dragons, and bobcats... and those are both flight logos... i have the pdf and its completely editible... though some are just jpgs... most of the flight stuff is vectored... they had some nice flight stuff i almost like the designs better than the current bobcat too bad the name flight sucked...lol

Yeah, that was a pretty good file. And the designs for the Flight were a lot better than the Bobcats, in my opinion.

signature.png

Archived