Taking off Nameplate From NFL Replica

iowahoo

So I am looking at getting a #5 Jeff Garcia Browns jersey. The reason is my favorite player, Bowling Green's Josh Harris, is now rostered at #5. I figure I get a cheap deal on a Garcia jersey, take the nameplate off and either put Harris where the name plate goes, or flip the nameplate around, print Harris on the back of it and re-sew it back on.

Anyone done anything like this?

Any suggestions?

TIA

fade.gif

Hey that's a great idea. I have two old Raiders jerseys with ex-Raiders (Doug Jolley and John Richie) on them and I wanted to put my own name one the back of one of them. So if anyone could help us then it would be great.

raiders-2.png

wow, i was thinking about posting this exact same question!

the bills new speedster Roscoe Parrish is now #11, taking over for the statue-esque Bledose. I want to peel Bledsoe off and get Parrish on there if possible..

any help would be appreciated.

I did it once to a Redskins Terry Allen jersey #21, when they got Deion. I didnt really like the way it looked. It left a noticeable outline and the coloring in the area seemed faded.

Wow, I thought I was a weirdo because I wanted to turn a David Terrell #83 Bears jersey into one of my favorite former Patriots/Bears WR Michael Timpson B)

...so yeah, if anyone has any ideas/tips on how to do this, that'd be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived