Logo madness!

oilfaninvan

In the spirit of NCAA march madness i will post logos head to head to eventually come out with one winner. let the games begin!!! (each "round" will contain 10 random teams).

Your vote should be based on how much you like that teams logo, colours, uniforms and name. eveyrthing over all.

This is my first poll and it's gonna rock.

to nominate a team, PM me.

Vancouver 2010 Two Man Luge Gold Medalist.

http://www.geocities.com/oilfaninvan

I went with the Patriots, although the Mariners are in a close second. For this poll I think you have to forget about the stupid Yankees, the fact is their logo is just an "NY". Their uniforms, though traditonal, are boring, and a team like the Mariners beats them here hands down. I went with the Pats cause I love the logo and colors, and they go along with the team name and location perfectly.

Just remember ... 50 years from now, 100 years from now ... the Yankees will still be wearing the classic pinstripes with the interlocking NY on the front ... while every other team will have gone through the whole spectrum of colors trying to find something that is even half as good.

It's an elegant design that stands the test of time, and always will.

CK3ZP8E.jpg

You gotta go Mariners, Pats being a close second.

Ah yes, the Yankees pinstripe jersey with one NY, and the cap with a different NY.  I hate that, it just really bothers me.  I'm also under the persuasion that if you have pinstripes on one jersey, you should have it one the OTHER jersey as well. But instead they went with some sleeve stripes and a half-assed, uninspired script.

Only the Rockies have home and road pinstripes now, but I don't really like their logos.

Archived