Liverpool

goalieboy82

I still can't believe it. I was just watching it on ESPN2. It was halftime and AC Milan was up 3-0. My wife wanted to watch "Lost", so I said sure, the game was pretty much over. Should have held out.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Yeah, it was like the soccer version of the 2004 ALCS Miracle. ;)

GO RED SOX... er--- go Reds! :D

Good enough for those AC Milan's bastards... :D

As a Swiss one, I always root for the crosstown rival, Internazionale Milano ('cause this club was established by Swiss people in Italy, hence that's the origin of its int'l name)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Forgive me, but a friend of mine, William Tillson, works for AC Milan as a trainer, so I'm sick to my stomach. Congrats to Liverpool! After that comeback, sadly they deserved to win. I just sincerely hope there isn't an idiot out there in Italy that might attack Milan's goalkeeper. We've sadly seen it happen with Colombia after the 1994 World Cup.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

again a shootout in a major final... FIFA you gotta change this

Agreed. Its very anticlimatic. I'd really like to see them play Silver Goal for the first 15 minutes of extra time, and have as many 15 minute Golden Goal periods as needed after that. Honestly, there is nothing more exciting than sudden death overtime that just keeps on going and going. Take the hockey playoffs for example.

Archived