Yankees Alt

Bearcats

I think this would look better with the "NY," but if you're going to go with a full script, pick either "New York" or "Yankees." I just think both is a bit much.

I assume, too, that you'd put these with navy pants with white pinstripes? That makes me cringe a little bit, but I'd entertain seeing a render of it just because.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

The only alt jersey that I could see work for the Yanks would be a solid navy jersey with either the "NY" monogram or the "Yankees" script that they have on their jackets.

Personally, I love this. But hey, I can't be right all the time.....

What I really wish is for the Yankees to use the ball/bat/top hat logo on the uniforms....with all three colors: red, white, navy blue. That is a very classy look (to me). I'd like to see them actually use it.

All whites with the tri-color logo on one half, and numbers on the other half. On the back, just the numbers in the navy blue, with a very thin piping....

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

I saw a similar jersey to this one, much like the current Yankee BP unis, with white pinstripes at Footaction about 7 years ago, obviously a fashion jersey...it was actually a pretty sweet looking jersey, I just don't know how well it would go with pinstriped pants. Probably only look good with their gray road pants.

Not as traditional as some here would like, but I actually really like them!

If I saw this in a store, I'd buy one for my brother-in-law who is a HUGE Yankees fan.

Nice work!

One comment, and that is I'd make the text just a bit more BOLD to stand out.

Archived