Kings Concept

PhilaLogos

Sacramento Kings Concept

For one I felt that they needed a king as a logo, not a mix of crowns and ribbons and sticks and whatever else. I also thought that the purple they use is too close to blue. And while purple is color of royalty (kings), and also a color seldom used in the NBA, blue and black is all too common these days. So I made the uni's more purple. C&C.

Howard1.jpg

Purple is seldom used in the NBA? I think New Orleans, Phoenix, Milwaukee and Toronto might say otherwise. I like the current Sacramento logo, it has very regal imagery, and also has a crown in it. Your king reminds me too much of Los Angeles Kings' old 3rd jersey.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Purple is seldom used in the NBA? I think New Orleans, Phoenix, Milwaukee and Toronto might say otherwise. I like the current Sacramento logo, it has very regal imagery, and also has a crown in it. Your king reminds me too much of Los Angeles Kings' old 3rd jersey.

dont forget the Kings' archrivals the Lakers use purple

dont forget the Kings' archrivals the Lakers use purple

Don't know how I forgot the Lakers?must be Shaq syndrome.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yeah, I guess I didn't completely think that through. But still, no team uses Purple, Black, and Gray like I have them wearing. And I looked at the LA Kings logo, mine looks nothing like it. Although it does bear resemblance to the Burger King king :P .

Howard1.jpg

The concept it nice. I think the jerseys are a slight upgrade from what Sacramento currently has, but not so much the logo. Good work. :)

And yes, I have to agree with everyone else that the king in the logo does resemble the Burger King and especially the old LA Kings alternate.

kings.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Archived