Charlotte Bobcats Concept

Audiodrama

To be honest, I'm still not sure how I feel about this concept. I wanted to make the colors more realistic, because I didn't feel the orange/navy combination fit the team at all. Bobcats are naturally gold/black/grey/white, so I tried to fit that into this concept. You'll notice that this isn't as much a concept as it is a plain recolorization (except that I changed the number font), so...criticize at will.

bobcats.gif

Reminds me of Wake Forest with the colors. Overall I really like it. I never liked the orange and blue combo they use.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Like the colors better than what they use now (even if these do come too close to Wake Forest for my liking), and best of all, you cleaned up my biggest gripe with the uniforms - the numbers. Much better.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Sorry man, but I LOVE orange & blue. We finally get an NBA team to use orange and you want to change it! Besides, I hate black & gold. My school here is orange & blue and our biggest rivals are black & gold (yellow type).

And for hoops the 'Cats number font is fine. Our girls team will use the style on their new unis for '05-'06. :mad::blink:

very Wake Forest.

Who cares, it looks a hell of a lot better!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived