Yotes Concept.

jkrdevil

I like the cream, and I'm not opposed to the black alt, but I'd probably use a different template so it isn't quite as black. Maybe something with colored sleeves.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

IMO, the cream you used is too dark for a home jersey. If you were inspired by the Giants, then the cream should be paler. Also, I'm another one against black, at least the black in the striping; it makes the jerseys look way too retro. However, the black alt works great. I also love the addition of an outline on the numbers.

Sorry if I'm being picky; it's just that I really like the 'Yotes current jerseys so much that I have this subconcious thing saying that they shouldn't be touched. :hockeysmiley: Great work, nonetheless.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

no offense, but i think that this update would ruin one of the classiest uniforms in hockey (even though i hate the team with a passion :P)

the cream is much too dark, and almost looks like a vegas gold... plus, the black detracts from the simple sweaters... also, by adding black, and using a dark off-white, the sweaters don't have the same "pop" that they used to have. there's much less contrast going on, and now they just appear to be very dark. also, i miss the drawstring.

i think this would look nicer with a much more subtle sand color, and no black... but it is your concept, so i respect your artistic vision :)

Not a fan of the black alt. Love the rest of the concept, especially the cream. Id want one of those real bad. Awesome work.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Yours are nice, but I still prefer a set Roger Clemente did some time ago that uses cream and white for a great effect.

Coyotes-Set.gif

Yours set, by comparison has a more retro feel too it, especially the cream jersey, with the use of three colors (cream,red & black) as opposed to the four colors (with the addition of white) for a more modern feel.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I like the Coyotes logo but I think they should have done something like the Giants in MLB do and use cream instead of white. I also think black chould be used more. So here is my concept. Comments Welcomed.

coyotesconcept.gif

I like what you have done and as a huge Coyotes fan I wanted to give my .02 FWIW

1) I like the idea of using sand/cream as a color although I think it needs to be a bit lighter than you have here.

2) I miss the drawstring on the red jerseys

3) I like the addition of black on the jerseys - I think it adds more depth to them

4) Black Alt: I like the idea of a black alt - especially since it is a color of theirs - but I think it needs to be a bit different than what you have here. I have always thought that the main crest should be red moon logo

PHX_171.gif

and then to have the PHX logo on the right shoulder and the howling coyote on the left shoulder. Drawstring collar. And a very, very simple stripe pattern: 1-1.5 inch stripes of brick red - sand - brick red only on the sleeves. I would make that up myself but I not have any of the programs or skillz y'all do.

Great job on the set!!

Archived