Rgv killer bees home jersey pic

Lee.

There's that "teal" again - Sharkman will like it.

The logo is too small-I don't like the black and gold(yellow) stripe on the bottom.  It's out there with no other trim, what the point of having "teal"  and not using it on other parts of the jersey.

I like the logo and color lay-out, simple and effective.  Just don't like that bottom stripe, needs something.

???

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Ok, I'm blind.  I didn't see the teal trim at the bottom, sorry guys.  Looks better with the teal below.  

Sorry to waste space.

The Eagles jersey looks like a TATC concept, IMO.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

You know, that's not bad.  Ahh yes the teal!  It looks good.  The only gripe I have for the Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees is first change the name to the Rio Grande Bees.  That name is just WAY TOO LONG.

Also, make the yellow into gold.  It would look a whole lot better.

As for the Colorado Eagles.  Nice eagle head, simple yet has a lot of definition.  But why go with so many elements?  Red yellow and blue stripes?  I assume to show the state's colors? Then to go with the the Avalanche stripe on the shoulders, and then the USA '96 World Cup stripes at the bottom doesn't make the uniform...well uniform.  Decide on one and go with it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Personally, I don't like either uniform.

The Killer Bee logo is too small, too detailed, and the colors are bad.

The Eagles jersey represents just about everything that's wrong with modern uni design. Those "slash" stripes... abominable. Sickening. Please, make it stop.

the rio grande jerseys look a lot like the california seals with black added. colors are ok but like everyone else the striping lacks originality. and if they want to be authentic they should have called the team the "Africanized Honey Bees" because that is what "killer bees" really are......(yeah, Im an entemological nerd  :D )

and the Eagles jersey doesnt work with those slashes combined with the avalanche style arm panels. and Ive said it before, but that logo just reeks WHA.

aggh, i get so personally offended when i see uninspired designs that ruin cool logos.

Maybe it was a budget constraint or someting, but im about to the brim on the panthers 'template'.  i hope the coyotes dump it with their supposed upcoming changes.

OT: i wish florida would atleast put more blue on the whites, esp. if the blue is the 'home' now.

Archived