Titans Logos minus the red

Pat

I don't know if ID like this with all of the Blue Silver teams in the NFL, but IMO its kind of sharp.

tt.jpg

ttalt.jpg

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

sorry to rain on the parade, since it's a well executed concept...

the titans NEED red in their logos... without red, they look too cold... like a team based on ice, or something... the red keeps things more dynamic.

sorry to rain on the parade, since it's a well executed concept...

the titans NEED red in their logos... without red, they look too cold... like a team based on ice, or something... the red keeps things more dynamic.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Titans logo - red = boring new Jazz colors :rolleyes:

sportsbanner-single.jpg

I'm not sure that I like the logo without the red. Not only is it a historical nod to their roots as the Oilers, but it injects a little life into the uniform. The blues can be a little placid. And I don't even mind not having red in the uniforms - the uniforms don't need any further crowding with a very loud trim color.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I'm not sure that I like the logo without the red. Not only is it a historical nod to their roots as the Oilers, but it injects a little life into the uniform. The blues can be a little placid. And I don't even mind not having red in the uniforms - the uniforms don't need any further crowding with a very loud trim color.

megadittos

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived