Logos 1893-2005

Joshawaggie

2005 is complete. Next new update will be in June sometime, the NBA and NHL.

I got the 1961 Blackhawks fixed, thanks BJ Sands. Also, on the 2000's page, i updated the NHL shield. Sometime I may try to make the league logos appropriate for each decade, there shouldnt be too much to change though, they hardly change.

Any other suggestions are appreciated.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hijack alert....

I have started to create a feature on my site similar to your project, just fiddling around with the code so far, but here's an example of what i have...

World Series Champions - Logos

There are some blank spots, and that's where I'm still working on it, but there is one of these going up for most of the leagues on the site.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Hijack alert....

I have started to create a feature on my site similar to your project, just fiddling around with the code so far, but here's an example of what i have...

There are some blank spots, and that's where I'm still working on it, but there is one of these going up for most of the leagues on the site.

thats awesome, yours is probably more accurate. PLus, its on an actual webpage instead of photobucket.

Feel free to take whatever stuff off mine if ya want for the missing spots, the ones on photobucket are smaller than the original files, if ya need something i can get it to ya. I did do quite a bit of research on the older ones, i tried to be as accurate as i could, its not just a crapshoot I swear!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Hijack alert....

I miss some of those logos.

The old Orioles, Phillies (PHIL AND PHYLLIS!), and Cards logos represented are MUCH better than what they have now. Who said progress moves forward?

Great job! This is very cool. Just a couple small suggestions/quibbles:

1. The category "NHL" is incorrect for most of the early years. The NHL didn't exist until 1917, and didn't have full control of the cup until 26 or 27. You may want to rename it Stanley cup champion for those early years. The same may be true for the other sports but I only know about hockey.

2. Is it possible to get all of the logos on one page rather than by decade? Or maybe goup it 20 years at a time.

Otherwise, great job.

• 4 months later...

Archived