Tasmanian devils

DEAD!

I came accros that logo a year ago and I was trying to get a hold of some stickeers and other memorabilia but at their web site (at the time) thay didn't have any. I think it might be the best logo in pro sports. Specialy when you know that that logo is a logo for let's call it " a minor league" team. Aussie rules rule. Go Pies!

The logo is sweet but from a practical POV, complex Aussie Rules jumpers do not end up looking all that good during a game. The logo's impact will be quickly lost when the game starts and players are in a pack/tackling/scrambling for the ball...it just becomes a blur of colours. The green is the jumper's real saving grace, because green is not seen much in upper-tier Aussie Rules competitions.

(Aussie. First Post. Needed a topic I really knew something about. You get the drift :P )

(Aussie. First Post. Needed a topic I really knew something about. You get the drift :P )

Well, Welcome aboard Primal!

Here's hoping when you do happen to leave us, that you won't do it in disgrace and don't create too many polls.

I saw, I came, I left.

I love the logo, but the guernsey's merely ok. They should have come up with a unique striping pattern of some sort to set it apart; maybe use the Tasmania outline in some way?

(That said, they're on sale for A$75.  Hmm.  I've been meaning to get a footie jumper, but always figured it'd be an AFL club.  Hmmm...)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived