University of Cincinnati

slapshot

This seemed to fly under the radar. I searched and didn't find anything on this, except for the accidental discovery of the new C-paw logo earlier this year. Might have been formally released for the Big East introduction.

CINCINNATIcatssmaller1.JPG

NippertTurf1.jpg

whitered.jpg

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

My tuition went up every single quarter thanks to that construction that you see there.

Oh and the wordmarks aren't bad.

you go there? Right now I'd say there is about a 50-50 chance that I'll end up going there too.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

My tuition went up every single quarter thanks to that construction that you see there.

you go there? Right now I'd say there is about a 50-50 chance that I'll end up going there too.

went there, lived in western hills (west side of cincy), got too expensive so i transfered and am moochin off the parents again for now. bad part is my girl is still in cincy.

went there, lived in western hills (west side of cincy), got too expensive so i transfered and am moochin off the parents again for now. bad part is my girl is still in cincy.

that's where I used to live on the west side.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived