MLB Concepts part 4

CB27

Giants: I made the home normal white, dropped the gold shadow, and added an orange bill. For the road, I replaced the plain block lettering with their other "San Francisco" script. I also added a black alt and put numbers on the front of all.

Indians: I removed silver; it never seemed right for them to me. I changed the script logos to blue, and added a solid red number to the front(like the 80's jerseys).

Mariners: Mainly just some tweaks on the home and road. I also added an alt.

Marlins: I brought back alot more teal than they currently use and dropped all pinstripes.

Mets: I dropped all black. The home and road are basically what the mets used to have. I did put an orange bill on the home. I also added a sleeveless alt.

Giants, Indians, Mariners, Marlins, & Mets

I'll get this off my chest first: you removed all the elements I like from what I think are the best uniforms in baseball. The Giants' concept is a giant step in the wrong direction - no off-white, numbers on the front, no drop shadow, orange bill.

That said, the others I really like. I'm a big Indians fan, and I like the red script, but your navy idea isn't bad. And I never got the silver either. The Mariners' set is nice. Don't know if that's the way I'd go with the alternate, seeing as how they have a great greenish teal that they should bring back instead of another white jersey with even less on it than they ones they wear now. The Marlins' and Mets are good. The Indians are the class of this set IMO.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

As a Mariner fan, I never want to see just a logo and numbers on their chest. The only time that would have been really ok with me was the 87-92 Baseball "M's" logo... although someone on the boards made a slick looking set with the star-trident. The extra white outline on the home lettering piques my interest, though. I would also say to keep the numbers off the front. We did that from 1977 to 1992 (as far as I know, being born in '86 and all) and only had one winning season.

I really like the "San Francisco" Script.... I don't have anything really good or bad to say about the Mets; you might say it looks very expected.... and my computer isn't letting me see the Indians or the Marlins.

Every Fifth Day is a

HappyFelixDay.gif

Gimme Vaughn! for real, the Indians set (home and away) reminds me of the current set meeting the Major League duds :D and I'll admit, while I'm one of the few who likes the I hat, the C looks better on teh hat.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm not to keen on the numbers on the front of the Indians uniforms. Maybe if they matched the back numbers, not just solid red. I do like the Blue script as opposed to red on the home shirt, I just think it looks better that way.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 months later...

Archived