Schilling's first night as closer

jkrdevil

Well tonight was Schill's first night as Red Sox closer. He was brought into a 6-6 game in the 9th. Sheffield lead off and hit a hard line drive to left center. Then A-Rod hit a bomb to CenterField for a 2 run Homerun. Matsui, Tino, and Womack then made out. going to the bottom of the 9th it's 8-6 Yankees.

I'm a bit suprised they brought him in a tie game. He wasn't driving the ball home. Francona probably should have brought him in with a 3 run lead.

Nah. The real problem is Bronson Arroyo. All he cares about recently is his fluffin' CD. He has been pitching awful. I think they should trade his ass for a pitcher that is actually good.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Nah. The real problem is Bronson Arroyo. All he cares about recently is his fluffin' CD. He has been pitching awful. I think they should trade his ass for a pitcher that is actually good.

Hey you could have the Yankees problems. The Schilling thing will work itself out. The Yankees have deep problems. Their most consistant pitcher is now out for the year. Half their roatation is on the DL. Right Now they Have Johnson, Mussina, and guys just being called up from the minors.

Ha ha ha... y bueno! ;)

Ah... how sweet revenge it is... Boston awfully beats the Yanks 17-1. B)

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I think they should have brought Schilling in again to pitch an inning of relief. He's got the bad outing behind him, this was an entirely different game (obviously!). At least have him in there, and if he gives up a few hits or a dinger, it's still a 15+ run lead.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This may be a little harsh but I don't at all feel sorry for the Yankees. I think its about time that they suffer through what every other team in baseball goes through on a yearly basis with key injuries and being forced to call guys up from the minors thats only realistic. Half the reason they suck is because of those minor league guys. They traded away any and all talent in the farm system to get all these high paid veterans that aren't doing crap anymore because they are old.

Cards08.jpg

World Champions: 1926 1931 1934 1942 1944 1946 1964 1967 1982 2006

Archived