New Interstate Football League Logo

Mings

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I was approached by the president of the Interstate Football League to do a new, dynamic logo for the league. They approached me after seeing my Circle City Soldiers logo (for those who have not seen the Soldiers logo, click here.). The basic premise for this logo was an update of the previous logo featuring an interstate sign and the words interstate football league and a football on it. I worked with this to create a new dynamic logo featuring these same elements, while giving it a bit of tradition with some Arsenal thrown in.

Here is the logo that the league selected:

final_selected.png

After a suggestion from Winters in Buffalo and Avenger, I simplified the logo to just 3 colors (the basis of both being Old Glory Red and Old Glory Blue), which in my opinion made the logo more dynamic as well as more versitile.

Here is my favorite of the ones not selected:

final_notselected.png

So, my friends, I ask this: what do you guys think? C&C is very appreciated, although since this is locked in stone I probably won't be making changes.

To avoid confusion, it is in use now so its not a concept. :P

it's clever, and the first one perfectly says the league's name without saying the name...well, you know what i mean :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like the one they picked better than the white version, but they are both very nice.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Thanks for the comments so far. I appreciate them, and the visits to the website by some of you guys (traffic has gone up lol). Keep the C&C coming! Thanks.

Also, the leagues website is up now. (Not being done by me). I've seen previews, and hes got some cool stuff goin on with it. Visit the new site here. (Why the logo still has my watermark on it I don't know lol, he has the vectors and rasters without it)

Oh, yeah. This was a bump.

josh - I saw your website as well as the IFLwebsite. Great job - congrats on having your work used. :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Nice logo. Now they should hire you to replace all the stolen logos they use for the teams themselves. :)

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived