Sidney Crosby

youcan'tseeme

Sidney Crosby I've seen him play in junior in the Q. so what happens if he's a bust? The q has less contact then the OHL or WHL, I think he's gonna get thrown around in the NHL. he's pretty small. So what if The Pens go out and draft another Alexander Daigle? Though I'm one who think he'll save the team will the Pens still have that support if he doesn't produce in the NHL?

untitled-6.jpg

I didn't see another Crosby thread there's one about the Pens getting the 1st pick but this is a different topic then the pens picking #1

I don't really see a difference plus there are other Crosby topics.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

He'll be a franchise player...should be a great asset for the team and could attract some more free agent talent over the next few weeks. Should be exciting to see Crosby on a line with Lemieux.mario is the perfect mentorer for crosby to start with. this could be the best place for crosby to go from a skill/career standpoint and not marketking/getting fans back standpoint. im excited to see him and lemieux do damage. plus they got Malkin, Koltsov, and lots of young talent plus recchi and MA fleury in net.

I'm 5'12 know and i'm 14. i just mean crosby is not that big of a guy and becasue he's "the next one" he's gonna have a target on his back. Do you think if Brashear, belak or jovi took a run at St.Louis he be alright no way he'd be concussed fora couple weeks. i just mean crosby isn't someone who can pretect himself so the Pens best go out and get a big name enforcer. You can have Domi!

untitled-6.jpg

Are you really sure you've seen Crosby play? He's 5'10'' and about 185 pounds, but that doesn't mean he can't take some punishment. I've seen him go into corners a getting roughed up by defensemen much bigger than him, but he always found a way to come out of the corner with the puck.

And no offense to you, but the Q has as much contact as the OHL and WHL. Games are just not televised anywhere else than in the East...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I'm 5'12 know and i'm 14. i just mean crosby is not that big of a guy and becasue he's "the next one" he's gonna have a target on his back. Do you think if Brashear, belak or jovi took a run at St.Louis he be alright no way he'd be concussed fora couple weeks. i just mean crosby isn't someone who can pretect himself so the Pens best go out and get a big name enforcer. You can have Domi!

5'12"....isnt that 6 feet tall???

Are you really sure you've seen Crosby play? He's 5'10'' and about 185 pounds, but that doesn't mean he can't take some punishment. I've seen him go into corners a getting roughed up by defensemen much bigger than him, but he always found a way to come out of the corner with the puck.

And no offense to you, but the Q has as much contact as the OHL and WHL. Games are just not televised anywhere else than in the East...

Yeah, opposing defenses were keying on him in the WJHC, trying to knock him off his game, and he dished as well as he got, and scored more than his fair share of points along the way.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Yeah, opposing defenses were keying on him in the WJHC, trying to knock him off his game, and he dished as well as he got, and scored more than his fair share of points along the way.

Exactly what I was referring to.

And I've had the chance to see almost all of the Oceanic's playoff games on TV and he was so dominant. Everybody tried to take a shot at him and he wouldn't budge.

Everybody knows he's the one to neutralize, but he still gets the job done.

Now that's a hockey player!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived