NHL Survey

yankeeman161

Hey all, just got an email for an NHL Online Survey and took it. They wanted to know if my interest in watching or attending hockey has changed since 03-04. Thought I could share it with u all.

Here's the link:NHL Online Survey

So, take the survey and share the results amongst yourselves. :hockeysmiley::D

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

You'll notice that most of those questions are basically "How will this mess effect how many tickets you'll buy, how many games you'll watch on TV, and how much merchandise you'll buy? We know you don't like our rule changes but we don't care as long as you'll still spend the same amount of money on us as you used to."

I took it earlier this afternoon as well. At least it let me vent about how much I hate the new schedule format since my team will now make it to the west coast where I live every couple of years instead of every year.

I just get the feeling they won't care too much, as long there are some people out there who will keep paying their bills...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived