Madden 2005 for PC question

TBGKon

I recently found a copy of Madden 2005 for PC at my local Walmart for 10 bucks. I am considering purchasing it. I currently have Madden 2004 for my PC and was wondering what the difference is between the customization of teams in 05 compared to 04 and which is better. If you have any insight, please let me know.

I don't have 2005--beacuse in 2005 you can't use custom teams in franchise-(with the exception of moving a team in owner mode)-

Other differences include--a change in the helmet size for custom teams (it's larger)

the Uniforms choices--as far as I know are essentially the same--but they've altered the size of the shoulder stripe on uniform 3--possibly tweaked some of the others.

(I'm still waiting to see what custom ideas you came up with)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't have 2005--beacuse in 2005 you can't use custom teams in franchise-(with the exception of moving a team in owner mode)-

Other differences include--a change in the helmet size for custom teams (it's larger)

the Uniforms choices--as far as I know are essentially the same--but they've altered the size of the shoulder stripe on uniform 3--possibly tweaked some of the others.

i really didnt come up with many of my own logos, just existing logos in my own custom teams

i really didnt come up with many of my own logos, just existing logos in my own custom teams

Same here--some are mine--some are existing logos--such as when I've done CFL teams, and football versions of soccer teams, NHL teams, European teams that play American football, superheroes, TV shows etc...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The main difference in the 04 version and the 05 version is that the templates in the 05 version are larger than the one in the previous edition. So, you would have to basically resize whatever template you have be able to use it in the newer edition. However, I tried that and the logos looked very distorted and ended having to draw my own artwork using the new templates.

That's not true. You can use custom teams in franchise.

Here

But it's not the same as how you can use them in 2004--it is more work--so stick with 2004 if you don't already have 2005...

(and that's a very recent option)

Archived