SSUR Team Color Lists

TruColor

Just a quick 'Skins question. Do you consider the alternate colors introduced for the 2002 70th anniversary homes as a separate set, or as a part of the current set?

I store all alternate uniforms separately, and they aren't part of the queries that make up these lists.

If I can figure out a convenient way to include them (without making the "flow" of the reports awkward), I may start including them.

Both the Burgundy and Gold of the throwbacks (they're still listed as "Classic" throwbacks) are different shades than the current set.

PANTONE, I'd like to request the Color specs for the Houston Texans, Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens (1999-Present), Carolina Panthers, Chicago Bears (2002-Present), New England Patriots (2000-Present), and St. Louis Rams (2000-Present)

Check you PM.

mvps.jpg

PANTONE, just give me the RGB Values of the colors of the teams I mentioned earlier.

Demanding, aren't we?

Why don't you just go to his site and get them yourself? If you don't know how, then what's the reason why you want them?

And, yes, I can make a statement without asking a question.

It's where I sit.

Very cool. Quite extensive, must have been quite the chore getting all of these.

My only question.

When looking at New Orleans's current mess, I noticed that it lists the "dark" gold as the helmet and pants, and the lighter gold as the twill only-jersey color.

Is it by some optical illusion that the Helmet and Pants look lighter, or am i missing something? I understand that is probably what they are supposed to look like, and its probably in the actual production that they turn out lighter, but how do you explain the light gold turning so dark on the numbers?

Very cool. Quite extensive, must have been quite the chore getting all of these.

My only question.

When looking at New Orleans's current mess, I noticed that it lists the "dark" gold as the helmet and pants, and the lighter gold as the twill only-jersey color.

Is it by some optical illusion that the Helmet and Pants look lighter, or am i missing something? I understand that is probably what they are supposed to look like, and its probably in the actual production that they turn out lighter, but how do you explain the light gold turning so dark on the numbers?

It has more to do with Solid Colors (used in print) and Textile colors (used for fabrics). Those Team Colors listings are using the Solid Colors, and are somewhat of an abbreviated set - no alternates, other than some selected ones. And obviously, no Pantone color information.

You can use a Color Picker to figure out the RGB values, but I should warn you - the RGB values I use do NOT match Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop color swatches. I use a propietary set that are defined for the sRGB color space. Pantone (the company, not me!) determines these as "official" for displaying these colors on computer monitors.

BTW - I store multiple color sets for each color in my database, and can choose which set (sRGB Color Space, Adobe® RGB (1998) Color Space, Adobe® RGB Color Space, European CMYK Color Space, PANTONE® Color Space (2000), or PANTONE® Color Space (2001)) I use to generate these reports. It defaults to sRGB.

Very cool.  Quite extensive, must have been quite the chore getting all of these.

My only question.

Is it by some optical illusion that the Helmet and Pants look lighter, or am i missing something?  I understand that is probably what they are supposed to look like, and its probably in the actual production that they turn out lighter, but how do you explain the light gold turning so dark on the numbers?

BTW - I store multiple color sets for each color in my database, and can choose which set (sRGB Color Space, Adobe® RGB (1998) Color Space, Adobe® RGB Color Space, European CMYK Color Space, PANTONE® Color Space (2000), or PANTONE® Color Space (2001)) I use to generate these reports. It defaults to sRGB.

:blink: hahaha, you lost me a bit, but im still impressed :P

Archived