BIG TEN JERSEYS

pittfan11

I don't wanna see the Illini change uniforms in football.

Too big of a chance they'll end up wearing some crap with piping all over (not always bad, but I don't wanna see it here).

Minus the potential helmet logo changes, I really like what they have now.

I really hope the pants and helmet (color and striping specifically) don't change. They look great with that striping and in the orange top orange bottoms look. Orange is my favorite color and I love how the university has embraced it moreso in recent years, but I don't think they need their primary jersey to be orange. I love the alt AOC orange, but just as an alt, and I don't think they really need to change what they've got.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, too, like Illinois' uniforms, but that helmet is so ugly, it should be banned. Give me the Circle I.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I personally liked the single sided "S" from the Lorenzo White/ Tony Manderich days.

I always hated the S on the helmets, especially the single-sided S.

For one, the design gods should only allow the Steelers to wear a single-sided logo (unless they are stickers on one side, such as Ohio State and its Buckeyes).

Another, what does the S stand for? State? Well, what state? Don't you want to emphasize Michigan State than just State?

One final thing: The Spartan logo is cool. Don't mess with it.

am i the only person who liked the randle el indiana jerseys?

I for one like the Randle El jersey, not that I have a distaste for the current set but the Randle jerseys just appeal to me for some reason.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived