New Leafs Alt?

Neon_Matrix

I was in a Sportcheck at the Scarborough Town Centre and I levitated towards a rack that was filled with old CCM and Koho Leafs jerseys that were on sale. One of these jersey's caught my attention, a jersey I have never ever seen before. This jersey looked like a Philadelphia Flyers jersey with silver accents and the leaf from the normal alternate jerseys. It had CCM on the back of it, and it was blended in with the rest of the jerseys. So with my best attempt, I have re-created what I saw in hope to get some sort of answer for what it is. I'm pretty sure its a fashion jersey...hence its the flyers jersey but blue, white and silver...but you never know.

TorontoAlt.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

your first hunch is probably right, that it's a fashion jersey of some sort. actually, it doesn't look half bad.

It just confused me, I had NEVER seen it ANYWHERE else, and here it is on clearence...it was weirddddddd

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Where is this rack and how much did the jerseys cost? I might check it out as the Town Centre is really close to where I live.

Right when you walk in the doors from the inside of the mall, the enterence accross from the famous players, its to your left right beside the cashiers table, and its on the bottom rack. I didnt check the cost...but I'm sooo tempted to go back and buy it...but I dont know if I want that or the new team canada jersey...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

It is a fashion jersey and every NHL team is represented in that same cut/style.  The jersey is available exclusively through Sport Chek.

Guess your right, look what I found...

They are also listed at $59...

m4020154_CCM_LeafsGamebreakerJersey__largeImage.jpg

m4020106_CCM_LeafsGamebreakerJersey_largeImage.jpg

m4020098_CCM_CanadiensGamebreakerJer_largeImage.jpg

m4020102_CCM_SensGamebreakerJersey_B_largeImage.jpg

m4020164_CCM_CanucksGamebreakerJerse_smallImage.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

you know what'd be funny? if there was a Flyers version of that...wait, there is: the home and away jerseys :hockeysmiley:

Remember when Starter made black fashion jerseys for every NHL team? They missed the eventual Flyers black jersey by one bit--the sleeves on their jersey had orange cuffs, instead of black.

1zgyd8w.jpg

TorontoAlt.jpgm4020154_CCM_LeafsGamebreakerJersey__largeImage.jpg

You have a very skilled photographic memory.....

Thanks...but I didnt remember that the collar was white and not silver...which I think looks better then the real one anyways. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

A couple of years ago, they released fashion jerseys in the Penguins template and before that the Sharks template. I wonder if they will eventually get around to having every NHL team's jerseys available in every NHL teams colors...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

A couple of years ago, they released fashion jerseys in the Penguins template and before that the Sharks template. I wonder if they will eventually get around to having every NHL team's jerseys available in every NHL teams colors...

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

30 teams (and therefore 30 styles) x 30 jerseys per team-style = 900 jerseys to collect 'em all. :blink: Prodigious.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

you know what'd be funny?  if there was a Flyers version of that...wait, there is: the home and away jerseys :hockeysmiley:

Remember when Starter made black fashion jerseys for every NHL team? They missed the eventual Flyers black jersey by one bit--the sleeves on their jersey had orange cuffs, instead of black.

yeah, I remember those. I also recall a black Rags and a pre-alt black Hawks. basically, the latter had the striping from the red jersey, so that missed by a bit.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the one with the retro logo, blue yoke and no silver (the regular whites have silver trim on the numbers and TML patch, though it's hard to see)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

the one with the retro logo, blue yoke and no silver (the regular whites have silver trim on the numbers and TML patch, though it's hard to see)

The alts also have the more traditional block numbers and letters, where the primaries have numbers and letters that match the lettering in the "Ballard Leaf".

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Archived