Chad Johnson, TEAM player

brinkeguthrie

If this isn't textbook for the modern selfish me-first gotta see myself tonight on Sportscenter player, i'll jump off the Golden Gate.

Chad Johnson, Bengals:

"Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't Chad Johnson," he said Monday. "Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't good. I had to keep from crying on the sideline because I wished I wasn't that good because I wouldn't be getting the attention I'm getting. I just want to catch the ball, that's it."

Makes me want to throw up.

"Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't Chad Johnson," he said Monday. "Last night, I felt like I wished I wasn't good. I had to keep from crying on the sideline because I wished I wasn't that good because I wouldn't be getting the attention I'm getting. I just want to catch the ball, that's it."

Now just replace "Chad Johnson" with "Leon"

http://leon.budweiser.com/leon_bio.html

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I feel his pain.

The poor guy, all he wants to do is catch the ball. But he catches the ball, and the damned thing has a heart attack right there in his hands, in the end zone. So Chad, being the good soul that he is, does a little CPR and brings the ball back. The game goes on, uninterrupted. But was there any show of thanks from the Jacksonville fans? No! They booed him, called him a showboat, and generally showed a total lack of appreciation for everything Chad did for that ball.

Next time, a round of applause and a "Thank You" will suffice.

Poor, poor Chad. He does so much more than play football, and he only makes a few million a year for his labors. *SIGH* <_<

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

No Leon is TO

Trouble is, many players in the NFL want to be Leon. TO might be the front running Leon, but to borrow from a certain spiced rum ad; "Everyone's got a little Leon in them."

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Chad Johnson, Bengals:

He should channel his feelings into writing a book. Perhaps he could call it "Simply Provide Me with the Damn Ball, Please."

No Leon is TO

Freddie Fred-X Mitchell was Leon. The talk-show guys even used to refer to him as 'Leon.'

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived