Canucks shoulder patch

MrHockey9

I also saw a couple of articles mentioning something about the Canucks alts, but the thing about them was all they said was that they were "going back into the closet", but never mentioned if it was just for the rest of the season, or forever.

It is known though that CCM is still making them.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I liked those alts when they first came out, but after seeing them for awhile, i'm glad they're gone. That blend of colours just didn't look right after awhile.

If the Canuckleheads go for alternates again (full time, not including the retro deal they're doing this season, them they should go retro and bring out an old uniform (giand yellow "V" anyone? or how about their origonal alternate jersey, the red hockey skate?)

• 2 weeks later...

It's about time the Canucks had a shoulder patch. Those jerseys always looked so empty to me with nothing in that space since they didn't have any colored shoulders or patches.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

It's about time the Canucks had a shoulder patch. Those jerseys always looked so empty to me with nothing in that space since they didn't have any colored shoulders or patches.

JeffB

Agreed! It's a nice little touch of heritage. Something was needed on those shoulders, and that does it.

Archived