Michigan Panthers

rmered

Michigan-Panthers-USFL.gif

I hope this becomes a competition. Consider this Entry 1, but I'll do a couple more as well.

Here's a team that had very difficult colours to combine.

I ended up having to go for a Black Panther (No racial overtones intended), even though that wasn't a team colour originally.

Having done, that, how do I tastefully add Black to Plum, Champagne and Sky?

The Panther is from a company that make fire-fighter's Breathing Apparatus.

Your thoughts?

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Well, my first thought is go with a plum panther.

My second thoughts are to take a leaf from the Detroit Lions and add a thin plack pinstripe to either side of the plum pants stripe, and also on the outside of the sky helmet stripe.

Maybe also for the number outline, as the sky outline here is too thin to show up against the plum jersey/numbers.

The original Panthers helmet is one of my favorites of all time, so my preference would be to keep that one. Otherwise, this looks good except for the striped socks with the road unis. Since the pants are champagne on both sets, I would just stick with the solid maroon (I'm sorry, plum).

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Well, my first thought is go with a plum panther.

My second thoughts are to take a leaf from the Detroit Lions and add a thin plack pinstripe to either side of the plum pants stripe, and also on the outside of the sky helmet stripe.

Maybe also for the number outline, as the sky outline here is too thin to show up against the plum jersey/numbers.

But if I make the panther plum (I want to say pink) doesn't that take Black out of the palette completely?

Might as well have no black as have the electrical tape look the Lions have ended up with.

Here's an update without black or blue

Michigan-Panthers-USFL2.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived