Providence Bruins "Friday Night" jerseys

DGivens87

Dodge patch? So what? It's the AHL people! Deal with it..... :mad: .......... ^_^

Seriously. What's with everyone hating the "Dodge" patch? It's not like the poor jersey designer chose to put it there. It's minor league hockey and it comes with the territory. Like he said. :hockeysmiley:

Plus, when you buy one of these for yourself, it won't come with the Dodge patch so you can be happy with your well chosen purchase. Unless of course you spring for a game worn one. Then your Dodge patch would set you apart from the masses, and you'll be damn happy to have one.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

for the fella guessing the Bruins wore this jersey design in the 60s, you're right...just check nhluniforms.com, they wore a gold jersey almost exactly like this one for most of the 60s...i'd buy one :notworthy:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Plus, when you buy one of these for yourself, it won't come with the Dodge patch so you can be happy with your well chosen purchase.

JeffB

which is exactly what I intend to do...next home game at the Dunk, I'll be scooping up one of these right after I pick up my tix...

New P-Bruins jersey - 1

Brian's wallet - 0

Brian's wallet gets shutout for the 2nd consecutive week! lol :D

How much are they selling those for? Lowell has the new Reebok replica jerseys at $95 (if I remember). I tried on a couple to see how the sizes fit. I didn't see any CCM labels, but I didn't look that thoroughly. The Reebok versions feel like a different material than the SP and older Bauer ones.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

How much are they selling those for? Lowell has the new Reebok replica jerseys at $95 (if I remember). I tried on a couple to see how the sizes fit. I didn't see any CCM labels, but I didn't look that thoroughly. The Reebok versions feel like a different material than the SP and older Bauer ones.

jp, all replica jerseys at the P-Bruins ProShop are $100 even, made by Reebok (with the CCM wash care instructions on the inside lol). They feel just like the old CCM ones, IMO. Just bought a white replica last night prior to the game...and less than 45 minutes later, the teams skates onto the ice with their golden beauties...lol go figure.

btw, don't even bother with their online merchandise page - it's outdated (in addition to the poor selection of merchandise).

Your best bet may be to visit to the Dunkin Donuts Center for a Lowell-P-Bruins game...heck, if you do, let me know, I'm always gettin free tickets from my job. If you're interested, PM me.

Archived