Shameless Self Promotion

rmered

http://melbournefc.com.au/default.asp?pg=h...rticleid=234712

Melbourne Football Club have adopted my research and images for their club website for the evolution of their guernseys.

Melbourne are one of the oldest sporting teams in the world, and are a founding member of the Australian Football League.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The Melbourne Football Club thanks Rob Meredith and David Eastman for their provision of the images and history of Melbourne’s guernseys as detailed here. These are the primary guernseys for the Club, and others may be added at a later date. More of the results of Rob and David’s research may be seen at www.footyjumpers.com

Cool! Good work, mate! B)

I saw, I came, I left.

The Melbourne Football Club thanks Rob Meredith and David Eastman for their provision of the images and history of Melbourne?s guernseys...

I've often wondered what "rmered" meant...:D

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived