Concept of the Senators

kroma

Even after the great job done by Cole, i did a little modification of the Ottawa Senators. I tought by mixing the original jersey and their alternate, it could make an interesting uniform. Plus, i search on the web and foud a gladiator head, change the colors and made it the primary logo, let me know what you think! And please, please, don't put too much importance on the numbers or player'name, i work with MS Paint, so i'm kind of limited, thank you!

HOME

SENZh.jpg

AWAY

SENZaw.jpg

ALTERNATE

SENZalt.jpg

I love the number font and the number outline, but I'm just not feeling the logo - way too cartoonish (not that the one they have now isn't). While I like the three stripes on the bottom, I think that all of those stripes on the arms make it look way to busy.

It's a good effort, though, I'lls ay that.

philly.png

Except for the cartoony logo, I really like these. Not sure about the number/player name font, only because I prefer the ones the Sens use now on their red sweaters. But I do like the ones you used... just not as much.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like the idea of using the alt templete for everything. I agree about the cartoony logo not working. Consider using the current primary and the maple leaf/tower as the alt logo. The main problem I have with their set besides the swoop is the alt senator logo, because the way its facing really freaks me out, like the predators alt.

VmWIn6B.png

that's why I love it, lmupepbander...that's why I love the 3D Senator B)

folks erroneously pin the "cartoony" tag on the 3d Sen, even though there are logos out there that fit that description FAR more accurately...the logo used in this concept qualifies. nothin against ya kroma, but I hate that logo more than I hate the flatman Sen everybody else seems to love around here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived