Any Word Yet?

Vertigo

Which name sounds the Best for K.C.??  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kansas City Brigade? I like it. Has lots of potential for an original logo and color scheme. At the same time, I can't help but be reminded of this:

BLcom_profile_crossfre_logo.gif

K.C. Crossfire, from Blitz: The League.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Kansas City Brigade?  I like it.  Has lots of potential for an original logo and color scheme.  At the same time, I can't help but be reminded  of this:

BLcom_profile_crossfre_logo.gif

K.C. Crossfire, from Blitz: The League.

I'm picturing something a little more from the "F Troop" era (for lack of an easier way to describe the frontier soldiers of the late 1800s). Presumably without the comic effect, of course. I don't think anyone wants Corp. Agarn as their mascot.

For those who don't know what I am talking about (i.e. probably anyone under 30): f-troop.net

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

i still say it schould of been Kansas City Scouts or Kansas City Realm

realm ( P ) Pronunciation Key (rlm)

n.

1. A community or territory over which a sovereign rules; a kingdom.

2. A field, sphere, or province: the realm of science. See Synonyms at field.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

The Kansas City Kingdom. That doesn't really work for me. I generally don't like singular names to begin with, but that isn't a noun that represents some sort of group (like Stampede or Brigade, to use examples from this thread). It describes the land itself.

Scouts, on the other hand, I like.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Archived