My Blitz League Team

Chief.

Using my DV converter, I got some screenshots of my team, the Miami Curse. The first is the home jersey, the second is a larger pic of the logo. And, yes, that third one is a cream monochrome road uniform. WAY more than anything I could do in Madden. Just thought I'd share...

CurseHome1.jpg

CurseLogo.jpg

CurseAway.jpg

What game is it?

Blitz: The League

bad game.

the story mode was lacking. so lacking. so very lacking. i just beat it yesterday and i'm so disappointed i can't put it in words. oh well. maybe it'll be better next year.

btw. i don't think one should be able to go 33 and 0 with a team rated under 4 blocks.

Thats what happens when you don't try before you buy.

Untitled-1.png

Now if only Madden would expand their uni editor--I know they can.

But I can't get this game as they don't make it for PC.

And they don't use real rules.

So until a better PC game comes along I'll stick with Madden 2004--so I can use custom teams in Frnachise mode without a team swapper application somebody designed and posted for download elsewhere.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Blitz is not without its drawbacks, to be certain. The story mode is thin, and load times on PS2 are brutal. Also, the editing of the uniforms, while better than Madden, still is needlessly restrictive in some ways. (why can't I change the number color without changing the font?) Overall though, I find it to be lots of fun, and I see lots of potential in it that hopefully will be expanded on for the next installment.

My Team: Hartford Hellcats

Colors: Forest Green, Light Vegas Gold, Crimson, and Black

Helmet: Green with "flame" stripe - gold outlined in crimson, and green facemask

Home uni: Green jersey, gold sleeves, white numbers with crimson outline and black shadow, gold pants, crimson-gold-green-gold-crimson pant stripe, green sock stripe, black shoes.

Road uni: Gold jersey, green sleeves, white numbers with crimson outline and black shadow, green pants, gold-green-crimson-green-gold pant stripe, white sock with green-gold-green stripe, black shoes.

I wish I could post them up here, because I'm really thrilled with how they turned out.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

My Blitz campaign mode team is the L.A. Slayers

Logo: Pirate logo

Colors: Midnight Blue, Gold, Light Blue and Silver

Record: 29-4 Losses to SD Cyclones (2), NY Nightmare and Seattle Reign (1)

Greatest Accomplishment: WON DIVISION 1 CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST THE NEW YORK NIGHTMARE!!!

Rookie: Clayton Wescott

Veteran: Ted Lawless

Archived