2003-04 nhl uniform patches

spyboy1

Thanks for the info about the Senators, Oliers and Thrashers patches. I also agree about a "5th anniversary" patch being a tad lame.

In answer to the Columbus Inaugural patch, check this link to see it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ry=2871

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Interestingly enough, I believe the Dallas Stars had a patch for the 25th anniversary of the franchise.  I'm too lazy to go digging up pictures, but it showed two players--one in a North Stars jersey, one in the black (at the time) Dalls Jersey--facing off.  An interesting concept.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Interestingly enough, I believe the Dallas Stars had a patch for the 25th anniversary of the franchise. I'm too lazy to go digging up pictures, but it showed two players--one in a North Stars jersey, one in the black (at the time) Dalls Jersey--facing off. An interesting concept.

Actually, the Minnesota North Stars 25th Anniversary season was in 91-92 while they were still in Minnesota. They wore the black jersey pictured on the patch in 91-92 and 92-93 before moving.

Click here to see the patch;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....ry=2871

The patch shows Modano in the new black facing off against the late Bill Goldsworthy in the old green and whites.

They also wore the NHL 75th anniversary patch that season, making it a rather decorated jersey.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

D'oh!  My bad.  I knew it'd come after the jersey change, but for some reason I thought it came after the move as well.  Thanks for the info.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived