Badgers in Red Pants

Vertigo

Well usually on the road the Badgers wear all White and Home its Red jerseys White Pants... Tonight against Penn St they wore White Jerseys Red Pants... Nice to see something different

P.s They better not wear them again becasue they lost! :(

3teamsigANIM.gif

I noticed right away. They used to wear the red pants a lot more often. It seems like they haven't worn them in many years.

The thing I hate about our uniforms is that we are the only team in any sport that I can think of where players are allowed to wear three colors of shoes every game: red, black, and white. Pick one color and make the whole team stick with it. Players on the same team should not be wearing thee different colors in the same game. Two would be bad enough. Penn State looked much more "together" with every player wearing black shoes and socks/tape.

Bucky

I'm think the "white-out" is one of the most effective methods a crowd can use to intimidate an opponent. It's 3-0 in the three games I've watched this season. Two in Happy Valley, and one here in Athens. Anybody else have "white-out" results to report?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

We've only had 2 "official" whiteouts this year...17-10 over OSU and 35-14 over Wisconsin. Last year we had one and lost to Purdue 17-13 or somethin like that. I know in 2002 when we beat Nebraska 40-7 we had "Operation Visine" to combat the red CornHusker fan section...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I LOVE the read pants on the road and think they should never go all-white again.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived