Montrose Marauders

dwright5-3b

I always thought a Marauder was something like a pirate. At least my old college's logo was a pirate, and they were called the Marauders.

Anyways, the stars behind the numbers just aren't working. The pant stripes are a bit much, too thick for baseball. I think the colors are alright, as long as you use them correctly. Dallas Mavericks made these colors work for years.

:puke: Oh My God!

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Dude, shut the hell up. You want someone to point out how many of your designs are worse than this? I don't post a lot of concepts but I've been around this board for a long time, and I'm THIS CLOSE to posting one of those long rants about how frigging annoying some people are.

Yeah do that. Ā Do exactly THAT

And I would like to see you do better. (which you probably can't)

I like the jerseys, except for the star. That's a favorite color combo of mine and I think you can really improve them without that star. The logo's okay, not really fierce, but still works.

That was completely unnecessary! Have you looked at your crossover concepts? This is an ORIGINAL work (somewhat), something you haven't managed to do yet and yet you have the nerve to give the puke icon! You are too new and not talented enough to give the puke icon to ANYTHING else up here unless of course you give the same icon to your cookie cutter bullplop concepts! I would never give the puke icon to anyone's original work, no matter what I thought of it, that's just not how you do things here or anywhere else.

You are seriously pissing some people off on these boards!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Ā 

That was completely unnecessary! Have you looked at your crossover concepts? This is an ORIGINAL work (somewhat), something you haven't managed to do yet and yet you have the nerve to give the puke icon! You are too new and not talented enough to give the puke icon to ANYTHING else up here unless of course you give the same icon to your cookie cutter bullplop concepts! I would never give the puke icon to anyone's original work, no matter what I thought of it, that's just not how you do things here or anywhere else.

couldnt have said it better my friend

I agree too, we are here to help others who want help, and 3b ask for help not a puke comment. Anywaze 3b nice work for your first concept.

4kv29i.jpg

i concur 100%....

I just wanna do hoodrat things with my friends.

Fine god fluffing darn. I don't do concepts anymore. I gave up concepts. Ill Give it a 6/10. And sorry for pissing you all off, im probobly gonna quit CCSLC because i don't belong here, I'm not good enough.

manning2.gif

Sorry for being a jerk.

manning2.gif

QUOTE (ColtzFan101 @ Monday, November 7th, 2005 - 20:33:33)

Fine god fluffing darn. I don't do concepts anymore. I gave upĀ  :mad:, you can all be happy. Ill Give it a 4/10

Quit throwing a damn tantrum, it makes people hate you more.

Fine god fluffing darn. I don't do concepts anymore. I gave up concepts. Ill Give it a 6/10. And sorry for pissing you all off, im probobly gonna quit CCSLC because i don't belong here, I'm not good enough.

Did ColtzFan edit his post so he wouldn't look so childish? Ha ha ha.

Archived