Buffalo Bills concept

PackerBadger

I got the idea from one of those Senators MLB/NFL crossovers. This uses the current colors, but a much simpler design. (Yes, I realize it looks like the '80s Giants. The Giants aren't using that look anymore, are they?) I went back to the red helmet/blue facemask because I don't like white facemasks. The red pants (1) aren't used in the AFC East, (2) solve the issue of having the helmet and pants match, which some find aesthetically pleasing, and (3) avoid those fugly monochrome looks.

Forgot to mention that the Bills' logo and colors are, of course, the property of the National Football League, and as you can tell by the swoosh, it's a Nike template. And this copyrighted broadcast is authorized under rights granted by ...

Packers-2.png

Okay haven't we already tried to change their look twice recently :rolleyes:

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

That does not look like the 80's Giants. It looks like Arizona. I like the effort here but try to be more original. I'm sure that someone here has tried that concept. I like the current Bills road unis, but thier home ones need to go. I'd like to see them revert back to the throwbacks more just because it's sweet! Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

Bear Down, Buffalo Bills.

These really scream U of A to me - but without the silly lower back striping and Tennesse Titans' numbers.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Okay haven't we already tried to change their look twice recently  :rolleyes:

Haven't we endured enough of your 10-minute "concepts" yet? :mad:

Careful, young'n... there is an ocean of difference between a unique take on a topic that others happen to be doing (and let's be honest, the Bills have about the worst unis in professional sports right now, there's a logical reason people tend to want to improve their look more than, say, the LA Lakers) and why you're driving people up a wall around these parts.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

They aren't that bad, IMO, obvious Arizona resemblances aside. However, you didn't eliminate that cumbersome "two blue" issue and you didn't change the numbers from the original template. Also, all NFL teams are outfitted by Reebok, while it's a Nike template and all (which I have and will never use, if anyone wants it...lol), you may at least want to remove the jock tag and swooshes :D

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

is there a rule in bills concepts where u cant make a red jersey. lol. evry1 who makes one forgets the reds. anyways. its ok i like the direction u took. but try 2 make it obvious theyr bills jerseys

to answer that, I'd included a red jersey in a Bills concept from a while back, and had a red Bills jersey as part of my recent NFL Rewind project...so there's no rule, folks just don't make one for some odd reason :wacko:

I almost thought this was an Arizona concept put here by mistake, the red pants gave it away though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Okay haven't we already tried to change their look twice recently  :rolleyes:

Haven't we endured enough of your 10-minute "concepts" yet? :mad:

Careful, young'n... there is an ocean of difference between a unique take on a topic that others happen to be doing (and let's be honest, the Bills have about the worst unis in professional sports right now, there's a logical reason people tend to want to improve their look more than, say, the LA Lakers) and why you're driving people up a wall around these parts.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing.

As for the concept...it looks "Arizona", I think, because of the sleeve/collar stripes. Rather than sammiching(yes, I used the term 'sammich') the white stripe in between two red, you alternated red, white, blue. It looks good, but it is exactly what Arizona does. I don't really like the red pants with the blue jerseys. Overall though, an improvement to say the least of what they have now.

Archived