TEMPLATES: the great rebuilding

zer0dotcom

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All .zip files include .ai (CS2), .eps & .svg formatted files for all vector programs. If you have trouble opening any of the files in the proper program, then post here and let us know what software you are using and what the problem is.

They're uploaded to rapidshare... Just right click and "Save Target" or "Save As"

Baseball Uniform (575 KB)

Basketball Uniform (587 KB)

Cheerleading Uniform (413 KB)

Football Helmets (838 KB)

Football Uniform (596 KB)

Football Uniform [w/ Arms] (1.24 MB)

Hockey Jersey (520 KB)

Hockey Uniform (262 KB)

Style Guide Layout (594 KB)

T-Shirts (529 KB)

• 1 month later...

Can't take too much credit for this, but it's the Colours of Football Vector template in raster format. All I did was open it in Illustrator and save it as a GIF file so all the Photoshop and MSPaint users can work with it.

colours-of-football-raster.gif

stoneraizersig.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

All .zip files include .ai (CS2), .eps & .svg formatted files for all vector programs. If you have trouble opening any of the files in the proper program, then post here and let us know what software you are using and what the problem is.

They're uploaded to rapidshare... Just right click and "Save Target" or "Save As"

Baseball Uniform (575 KB)

Basketball Uniform (587 KB)

Cheerleading Uniform (413 KB)

Football Helmets (838 KB)

Football Uniform (596 KB)

Football Uniform [w/ Arms] (1.24 MB)

Hockey Jersey (520 KB)

Hockey Uniform (262 KB)

Style Guide Layout (594 KB)

T-Shirts (529 KB)

Your football helmets link says it is damaged whenever I save it then open it.

Anyways, I am particularly looking for AXL007's revolution helmet template. Does anyone have that or is it one he has made and hasn't released? If so, could someone PM me in case I don't visit this thread often?

Thanks a lot.

EDIT: It worked when I went through RapidShare, but right clicking those links and saving gave me the errors. Thanks anyways, still looking for the revolution vectors that appear realistic!

Here are two arena templates I've created in PNG format.

NHL hockey:

nhlrinktemplatesp0.th.png

NLL box lacrosse:

nllboxtemplatemv5.th.png

The white panels along the sides and corners are the dasher boards, for those who care to include (very tiny) ads or other board art in their arena graphics. If not, the boards are easy to delete using a fill tool. I may also make an Arena Football field template along these same lines in the near future.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived