TEMPLATES: the great rebuilding

zer0dotcom

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question. Is anyone else having trouble opening StPat's standing hockey player template? When i download it as an .ai file, it tries to open as a .ps file. any help here would be greatly appreciated.

~UJ

I have a question. Is anyone else having trouble opening StPat's standing hockey player template? When i download it as an .ai file, it tries to open as a .ps file. any help here would be greatly appreciated.

~UJ

Try this, right click on the file and then select the program you want to open it in. I hope that helps. if not , sorry

appsiggold.png

• 2 weeks later...
Here are all the vector templates from the official templates thread (with the exception of gordie delini's soccer templates whose link doesn't seem to work at this moment) in SVG form, ready to use in Inkscape.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

• 2 months later...
Here are all the vector templates from the official templates thread (with the exception of gordie delini's soccer templates whose link doesn't seem to work at this moment) in SVG form, ready to use in Inkscape.

I click the link and it takes me to FileLodge. When I try to click to download the zip file it just reloads, then opens another window for Clipboard Secrets(?). Am I doing something wrong?

I click the link and it takes me to FileLodge. When I try to click to download the zip file it just reloads, then opens another window for Clipboard Secrets(?). Am I doing something wrong?

To be honest, I have no idea.

Tell me if this link works, if not I'll try and upload somewhere else.

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

To be honest, I have no idea.

Tell me if this link works, if not I'll try and upload somewhere else.

Well apparently it won't download in firefox but does download in internet explorer. However, winzip won't open the file, saying "it does not appear to be a valid archive". So I'm not sure. I really wanted to start making vector concepts. Thanks for all your help by the way!

being a parent i can't really go out and buy a $700 program, like Photoshop. I use ms paint, could someone get the nike baseball template to me pm, and I will give you my e-mail.

Other Templates:

Nike Baseball

Nike Basketball

St. Patty's Hockey

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Here is a link for my helmet template. It's a .psd (photoshop) file with layers already seperated out for the colors/shading/highlights. I will also post a blanked-out version that should work for the paint users. Rmered, you are welcome to host any of these that you would like in a more permanent home.

Sample:clwhelmet2fg.th.jpg

link: http://rapidshare.de/files/25649441/Helmet_Template.psd.html

Paint template:helmettemplatepaint6oh.th.jpg

EDIT:

I just realized that I forgot to add this information from the first post in this thread:

Raster or vector: Raster

Size: 1.83 MB, 634pxl x 486pxl

Sport: Football (Helmet)

Creator (if not yourself): josdin00

Here is a link for my helmet template. It's a .psd (photoshop) file with layers already seperated out for the colors/shading/highlights. I will also post a blanked-out version that should work for the paint users. Rmered, you are welcome to host any of these that you would like in a more permanent home.

could you post your .psd uniform temolate too please?

TDZiMMB.png

could you post your .psd uniform temolate too please?

I haven't finished tweaking that one, or finished cleaning it up. The one concept I've done so far was more of a test run, and showed me a bunch of stuff that I have to tighten up to have a quality template. Once I've finished that, I'll be happy to post it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived